This instructor-led training course takes IT Professionals through the new features of Skype for Business building on existing Lync Server skills. Hands-on exercises and theory will help you explore the product enhancements, teaching you the skills to successfully upgrade Lync Server 2010 or 2013 environments.
- Attendance of or equivalent knowledge of Lync Server 2010 ( M10533/4) or Lync Server 2013 (M20336/7)
- Describe the new capabilities of Skype for Business server and client
- Upgrade from Lync Server 2010 (or 2013) to Skype for Business Server 2015
- Move backend databases from SQL mirroring to SQL Always On
- Enable and manage users in on-prem, hybrid and cloud deployments
- Understand authentication modes for mobility and hybrid scenarios
- Understand the patching process for Skype for Business 2015 infrastructure enabling minimal downtime
- Understand the key adoption and health criteria for a successful rollout
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced with Microsoft Lync Server (2010 or 2013) and wish to upgrade their skills to Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015.
For further details, please contact 04-2388842
CID - N/A
Training Type Date Days Trainer Led 21 Aug 16
Creative Minds Technology L.L.C, Suite #1412, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE