The Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration skills and knowledge. You will perform a number of routine system administration tasks and be evaluated on whether you have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that you must perform tasks similar to what you would perform on the job.
Note: Global Knowledge and Red Hat do not guarantee that anyone who takes one or all of the courses in the Red Hat certification program will pass a Red Hat exam. On-the-job experience, in combination with high-quality training, is the best way to build skills and prepare for a Red Hat exam. The exam itself is a hands-on learning experience, and many of those who do not pass on the first try come away with knowledge of what they need to work on to pass the exam on a re-take.
- Red Hat® System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat® System Administration II (RH134)
- RHCSA® Rapid Track Course with Exam (RH200)
- RHCTs who were certified on RHEL 3 or RHEL
- Students who have completed the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200)
- Students who have completed System Administration I (RH124) and System Administration II (RH135)
- Linux IT professionals who can demonstrate the competencies needed to earn an RHCT/RHCSA and who have not taken the RHCT or RHCSA exams
For further details, please contact 04-2388842
CID - N/A
Training Type Date Days Trainer Led 23 Oct 16 5
Creative Minds Technology L.L.C, Suite #1412, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE