Exam Code :
This course is your first step towards success as an Oracle professional, designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database administration. In this class, you’ll learn how to install and maintain an Oracle database. You will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices. This course is designed to prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Taken Oracle Introduction to SQL course or equivalent experience
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL.
- Monitor performance
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Install and configure Oracle Database 11g
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform basic backup and recovery of a database
- Manage data concurrency.
For further details, please contact 04-2388842
CID - N/A
Training Type Date Days Trainer Led 21 Aug 16 5
Creative Minds Technology L.L.C, Suite #1412, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE