This instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution. The course emphasizes Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Unified Communications features with particular emphasis on coexisting with and migrating from legacy communication services. The labs in this course create a solution that includes IM and Presence, Conferencing, and Enterprise Voice. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-336.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment
- Experience managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Experience managing and configuring databases
- An introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications consulting professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC). Candidates should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing Lync Server 2013.
Follow on Courses
- M20337, Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
For further details, please contact 04-2388842
Training Type Date Days Trainer Led 21 Aug 16
Creative Minds Technology L.L.C, Suite #1412, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE