In this course, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. Course 20341 is an instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and deploy Client Access servers.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
- Plan and configure message transport.
- Plan and implement high availability.
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message security options.
- Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
For further details, please contact 04-2388842
CID - N/A
Training Type Date Days Trainer Led 24 Jul 16
Creative Minds Technology L.L.C, Suite #1412, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai, UAE